COVID-19 Announcement for Store Visitors
If you are planning to see our store in person for the first time, welcome! If you’ve visiting again, we miss you!
However, please note…
At Andy’s Brick Shop we strive to provide an atmosphere of enjoyment based upon a shared love and appreciation of LEGO®. With this, we are also committed to ensuring this atmosphere is a safe one for all our customers, as well as our dedicated team of employees. When visiting our store, please be aware that we do not have a public restroom; restrooms are located near the mall food court. Also, we respectfully request adherence to the safety precautions and procedures outlined below for everyone’s protection and wellbeing.
- Wear a mask that covers mouth and nose
- Sanitize hands (hand sanitizer provided at store entrance)
- Try to only handle merchandise you plan to purchase
- Wear protective gloves (provided) when searching for pieces at bulk table
- Wear protective gloves (provided) during Build-A-Fig
- Wear protective gloves (provided) during Build-A-Friend
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
“Coming together one brick at a time!”